The DAPSigCndBrdUNPEVM can be used with the DAPs, Data Acquisition Products, 5-6K Interface and the C2000 Interface boards. This signal conditioning board provides up to eight single ended or four differential conditioning channels for use with a wide selection of data converter evaluation boards. The DAPSigCndBrdUNPEVM boards four single supply OPA2350 operational amplifiers operate at 0 and +5 volts. The board contains jumpers and additional component locations that provide a variety of configuration options. While the Signal Conditioning Board can serve as a stand-alone amplifier for many applications, its primary purpose is to be used as an interface for data acquisition evaluation boards.
- If I only request literature what will I receive?
- The DAP Signal Conditioning Board Users Guide SLA105, board layout, and BOM
- OPA2350UA Data Sheet SBOS099A
- Does the DAPSigCndBrdUNPEVM come with any connectors?
No the EVM does not come with connectors or cables these must be supplied by the customer.
- What does the DAPSigCndBrdUNPEVM do?
This is a Circuit board that gives the designer the ability to condition the
input/output signal going to and from ADCs or DACs, through the use of bi-polar
(OPA2350UA) amplifiers in the conditioning circuits.
- Can I get the board design/gerber files/artwork?
Yes, gerber files are available.
- Can I purchase more than 1?
- Can you bill me for the EVM?
No, We take credit cards, purchase orders and corporate checks.
- How long will it take to receive the EVM?
You should receive the EVM within 5 working days. We can rush it to you for an additional charge.
- Where can I get samples of the OPA2350UA or ICs in this group?
By contacting you local TI authorized distributor.
- What if I have a technical question?
Refer to the product information center (PIC) - the number is (512) 434-1560, 8am-6pm central time.
- Does this product have NAFTA exemption?
No, EVMs are not qualified for NAFTA exemption.