LAUNCHXL-F28027 is a low cost evaluation and development tool for the Piccolo F2802x series in the TI MCU LaunchPad ecosystem which is compatible with various plug-on BoosterPacks. The LaunchPad provides a standardized and easy to use platform to use while developing your next application.
- USB connected isolated XDS100 JTAG debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
- 2x 20-pin headers/connectors with access to all device pins
- Programmable buttons and LEDs
- Superset TMS320F28027: 60 MHz C28x CPU, 64 KB Flash, 8 PWM Channels, 12-bit ADC, capture interface, UART, SPI, and more
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE and controlSUITE.
- Connect the LaunchPad using the included mini-USB cable to a computer.
- Open a serial terminal program of your choice (Putty, HyperTerm, etc.) and configure it to access the LaunchPad virtual COM port with 115200 Baud, 8-bit data, No parity, and single stop Bit. The COM port number can be found by opening your computer’s Device Manager.
- Ensure that the XDS200v2’s second port is a serial port. Refer to the XDS100 Wiki for the configuration details.
- Ensure that S4 is in the UP position to enabled the USB<->UART channel.
- When connected to your computer, the device’s internal temperature sensor is sampled to establish a reference temperature and GPIO3 LED is lit in the nibble wide LED display (8 in hexadecimal).
- Any increase or decrease in temperature is displayed as an increment or decrement of this binary display.
- The serial terminal will display the latest temperature reading.
- Build and load other examples in controlSUITE.
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 e2e forum
Learn more about MathWorks support on C2000 real-time control devices.