The LM49270 is a High Performance Stereo Class D Subsystem with HP sense, 3D enhancement and LLP packaging.
This LM49270 evaluation board is designed for ease of use and demonstrating the outstanding performance of this new performance subsystem called LM49270. The board is a stand-alone kit allowing rapid and flexible user control. The various applications can quickly prove performance, differentiation and excellent sound quality.
- Efficiency @ 3.3V 100mW into 8_ 80%
- Efficiency @ 5V, 2W into 4_ 80%
- Quiescent Power Supply Current @ 3.3V
- Speaker Mode 5mA
- Headphone Mode (OCL) 3.5mA
- Power Output at VDD = 5V,
- Speaker: RL = 4Ω:
- THD+N ≤ 10% 2.2W
- RL = 8Ω, THD+N ≤ 1% 1.1W
- Headphone, RL = 16Ω
- THD+N ≤ 1% 150mW
- RL = 32Ω, THD+N ≤ 1% 90mW
- Shutdown current 0.1µA