The LMK00304 Evaluation Board allows functional and performance verification of the LMK00304 high-performance 4-output differential clock buffer device.
- Low-noise clock fan-out with two banks of two differential outputs each and one LVCMOS output
- Selectable differential output type (LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or Hi-Z), selectable via control pins
- 3:1 input multiplexer with two universal input buffers and one crystal oscillator interface, selectable via control pins
- Includes DIP switches to configure control pins
- 3.3 V core and independent 3.3 V/2.5 V output supplies per output bank using onboard regulator options or direct supply inputs
- Flexible input/output interface with controlled-impedance traces and edge SMA connectors