The MSP-FET430U100A is a powerful flash emulation tool (FET) that includes the hardware and software required to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes a ZIF socket target board (MSP-TS430PZ100A) and a USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately. The included MSP-TS430PZ100A development board supports all MSP430F471xx flash parts in a 100-pin LQFP package (TI package code: PZ).
The 100-pin socket target board (MSP-TS430PZ100A) is also available standalone without the additional debugging interface.
- Development board with 100-pin LQFP (PZ) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430PZ100A)
- JTAG Header cable
- One MSP430F47197PZ flash device
- USB Cable
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET)
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Development board (MSP-TS430PZ100A) with a ZIF socket fitting MSP430F471xx derivatives in 100-pin LQFP (PZ) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- USB cable and a 14-pin conductor cable is provided
- Includes IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Essentials integrated development environments which includes an assembler, linker, simulator, source-level debugger, and code limited C-compiler