The MSP-FET430U128 is a powerful flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately. The MSP-FET development tools supports development with all MSP430 flash devices.
The MSP-TS430PEU128 is a standalone 128-pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports all MSP430F677xIPEU and MSP430F67791xIPEU Flash parts in a 128-pin LQFP package (TI package code: PEU).
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Development board (MSP-TS430PEU128) with a 100-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430 derivatives in 128-pin LQFP (PEU) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping .
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET Low cost single chip temperature measurement solution