The MSP-FET430U28A kit includes all of the hardware and software required to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. This kit includes a ZIF socket target board (MSP-TS430PW28A) that accepts some MSP430 devices in 20- or 28-pin TSSOP packages (TI Package Code: PW). It is also bundled with a USB flash emulation tool (MSP-FET) that interfaces the target board to a PC, allowing developers to program and debug their MSP430 devices through in-system emulation via JTAG interface, or the pin-saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. Since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required. The flash emulation tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately.
Device Support: The MSP-FET430U28A development kit supports the MSP430F20xx and MSP430G2xx family of devices in the 20- or 28-pin TSSOP package (TI package code: PW). For other 28-pin MSP430 devices, see the MSP-TS430PW28 or MSP-TS430DW28 development board.
- Development board (MSP-TS430PW28A) with a ZIF socket fitting some MSP430 derivatives in 28-pin TSSOP (PW) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET
- Development board with 28-pin TSSOP (PW) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430PW28A)
- Four PCB 1x14-pin headers (two male and two female)
- JTAG Cable
- Microcrystal MS1V-T1K 32.768kHz crystal, C(Load) = 12.5pF
- One MSP-FET USB interface module. This is the unit that has a USB B-connector on one end of the case and a 2x7-pin male connector on the other end of the case.
- One MSP430 CD-ROM
- One READ ME FIRST document
- Two MSP430G2452IPW20 devices
- USB Cable