The MSP-FET430U80USB is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports some MSP430F552x Flash parts in an 80-pin LQFP package (TI package code: PN). Please check your target’s device documentation to find the correct target board.
The MSP-FET debugging and programming interface is included to work with the target board. If you already have a programming interface, you may purchase the MSP-TS430PN80USB without the programmer bundled
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Two MSP430F5529IPN devices
- Development board (MSP-TS430PN80USB) with a ZIF socket fitting MSP430F552x derivatives in 80-pin LQFP (PN) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- USB cable and a 14-pin conductor cable is provided
- Includes IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Essentials integrated development environments which includes an assembler, linker, simulator, source-level debugger, and code limited C-compiler