Get started on your IoT application with a Debug DevPack which adds JTAG debug capability to your SensorTag kit. The DevPack is micro-USB powered, includes pads for three Grove connectors and includes a free license of Code Composer Studio™. The Debugger DevPack is a small form-factor XDS110 debugger and can be used with IAR and CCS.
The CC1350 SensorTag kit expands the SensorTag ecosystem with a single chip Bluetooth™ Smart® Radio and a Sub-1 GHz radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long range connectivity.
- SensorTag with Bluetooth and Sub-1 GHz radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antennas
- Includes 10 low-power MEMS sensors for sensing motion, temperature, humidity, pressure, light, magnetic field and sound
- Compatible with the Debug DevPack for instant code development in CCS Cloud and CCS desktop
- Supported by SensorTag App
- Adds JTAG debug capability to your SensorTag
- Three pads for Grove connectors
- Micro-USB powered
- The SensorTag and DevPacks are designed for commercial temperature range (0-50°C) and power from the SensorTag battery supply voltage (3V nominal voltage)