The DM642 Evaluation Module (EVM) is a low-cost high performance video & imaging development platform designed to jump-start application development and evaluation of multi-channel, multi-format digital and other future proof applications. Leveraging the high performance TMS320C64x DSP core, this development platform supports TI’s TMS320DM642, DM641 & DM640 digital media processors.
Developed in conjunction with Spectrum Digital, this PCI form factor EVM includes the necessary components to enable you to:
- Start application software development immediately
- Understand DSP functionality for video experts
- Build video, audio & internet streaming functionality into existing designs
- Simplify overall system design
- Differentiate your product with cutting edge software
- Design for flexibility to respond to evolving standards
Source code is available for Video Application demos for Composite/S-Video In/Out, Capture/Display pass-thru, On-Screen Display (OSD) and Audio Loopback, while object code libraries are included for Streaming Media executable demos such as Video Loopback (H.263, MPEG-2 video and JPEG), TCP/IP Networking stack (Client Configuration), Network camera and Audio Loopback (G.729).
TMDSEVM642 includes a standard US power cord
TMDSEVM642-0E version includes a European power cord