TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Modules
The TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Modules (EVM), are easy-to-use, cost-efficient development tools that help developers quickly get started with designs using the C6678 or C6674 or C6672 multicore DSP. The EVMs include an on-board, single C6678 processor with robust connectivity options that allows customers to use this AMC form factor card in various systems. They also work as a stand alone board.
The software accompanying the 6678L EVM includes the Code Composer Studio™ Integrated Development Environment version 5 (CCS v5), and the Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK) that includes the Board Support Package (BSP), Chip Support Library (CSL), Power On Self Test (POST), Network Development Kit (NDK), SYSBIOS, and Out of Box (OOB) Demonstration software.
The emulation capability and software included with the EVMs will allow customers to program the C66x DSP to benchmark algorithms for the C6678/4/2 DSPs.
- TMDSEVM6678L - TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Module
- The TMDSEVM6678L EVM comes with XDS100 onboard emulation capability. In addition, an external emulator via JTAG emulation header can be also be used.
- TMDSEVM6678LE - TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Module with XDS560V2 Emulation
- TMDSEVM6678LE Lite EVM is an easy, low cost tool for developers to get started developing with C6678/C6674/C6672 multicore DSPs with XDS560V2 emulation.
- TMDSEVM6678LXE - TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Module with Encryption and XDS560V2
- TMDSEVM6678LXE Lite EVM with encryption enabled is an easy, low cost tool for developers to get started developing with C6678/C6674/C6672 multicore DSPs with XDS560V2 emulation.
- NOTE: This is ONLY available by contacting your local sales representative. This product is not available through any other channel.