The MSP432P401R LaunchPad™ development kit and CC2564 module BoosterPack™ bundle offers an optimized combination of high performance and ultra-low-power MCU and Bluetooth® connectivity for your next IoT application.
The MSP432P401R offers a 1Msps 14-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) capable of 13.2ENOB, a 48MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4F CPU consuming only 80uA/MHz in active and 660nA in standby + RTC, and 256KB of Flash memory. This wealth of performance and memory integration allows developers to use MSP432P401R as the analog-rich wireless companion MCU in a variety of wireless sensor node applications.
The CC2564MODA module is based on TI's dual-mode Bluetooth CC2564B controller, which reduces design effort since it requires no RF experience. The CC2564MODA modules provides best-in-class RF performance with a transmit power and receive sensitivity that provides range of about 2X compared to other Bluetooth low energy-only solutions.
- 48MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F with floating point unit and DSP acceleration
- Power consumption: 80uA/MHz active, and 660nA RTC standby operation
- Analog: 24Ch 14-bit differential 1MSPS SAR ADC, two comparators
- Digital: Advanced encryption standard (AES256) accelerator, CRC, DMA, 32-bit hardware multiplier
- Memory: 256KB Flash, 64KB RAM
- Timers: 4 x16-bit, and 2 x 32-bit
- Communication: Up to 4 I2C, 8 SPI, 4 UART
- Dual-mode (Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy) Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Integrated antenna on CC2564MODA for ready to use applications
- FCC, IC, CE certified with a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth stack, getting started guide, demos, and UART and PCM/I2S Interface
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (+10dBm) and High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)